400 Calorie Chicken Burrito Bowl
2 Tyson Chicken Tenderloins (150 Calories)
1/3 Cup Brown Rice (109 Calories)
1/4 Cup Black Beans (55 Calories)
1/4 Cup Corn (41 Calories)
1 Wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese (35 Calories)
1 Cup Lettuce (7 Calories)
= 400 Calories
**Add Salsa to taste**
- Cook Tyson Chicken in a skillet, covered and on low heat. I like to cook mine in pam and salsa to give it some flavor. Sometimes I will also use Siracha. It takes about 10 mins to cook.
- Follow cooking instructions on box/bag for brown rice, beans, and corn. Begin cooking these ingredients while chicken is on the stove.
- Dice the chicken while rice is still cooking.
- Place lettuce in a bowl to use as your base.
- Top the lettuce with rice, beans, corn, and chicken.
- Add cheese last and blend it with other hot ingredients so it will melt and get a queso consistency.
- Add salsa/other sauces as preferred.