Good Foods guacamole is packed with fiber + healthy fats to make it the perfect blood sugar balancing snack for on-the-go, easy lunches + weeknight meals. Add this delicious, pre-portioned snack to your toast, wraps, burrito bowls and more! Healthy snacking has never been easier.
Happy END of July everyone!!
How in the world is it basically August already? I mean geez this month/summer/YEAR has simply flown by. It’s crazy to think about everything that has happened these last few months..
A couple things that that stand out to me are:
- Getting to interview my BIGGEST girl-boss blogger and business woman idol, Lauryn Evarts of The Skinny Confidential (you seriously don’t want to miss my interview with Lauryn) AND her husband, Michael Bosstick (you can find his interview here!)
- The fact I passed 10K instagram followers in 10 months… like WHAT? Beyond thankful.
- I was able to launch my nutrition coaching business (and already have 10 of THE best clients ever)!
God is SO good! It’s incredibly important to write down your victories each month and use them as motivation.. especially when you’re an entrepreneur!
With all of this going on, it’s safe to say I’m running around like a crazy person and my mind is going a million miles a minute. I already struggle with this because I live inside my head 90% of the time.
Where my INTJ’s at!??
A popular question that I find in my DM’s and with clients is: “What are some healthy snack options?”
To be completely honest.. I’m not a big snacker. Snacking messes with the digestive process and can actually cause you to hold onto more weight! Here’s my explanation of why:
When you eat, you begin the process of digestion, which requires your body to expend a lot of time and energy to break down food into molecules that can be absorbed and utilized. Complete digestion usually takes six hours or more. When you eat snacks in between meals, you tax your body. You are asking it to restart a process it has not yet completed from the last time you ate. Not only does this take energy away from other repairs your body is making, but it also leads to weight gain. When your body cannot absorb and utilize food, it stores it as fat. In addition, restarting the process of digestion by snacking cuts short your body’s ability to burn fat in between meals.
BUT I am a BIG fan of listening to your body, answering your hunger cues and loading up on some healthy fats as a bridge snack when you need one 🙂
It is hands down THE best pre-made guacamole out there. Michael and I get it in bulk at Costco (along with all these other things) and I legit eat 1-2 packs every. single. day. This isn’t an exaggeration!!
- It tastes amazing — like THE best.
- It’s pre-measured so you can grab it on the go & don’t have to worry about going overboard (which is SO easy to do with guac.. am i right!?)
- Avocados are loaded with fiber + healthy fats (2 of the components to a balanced meal I preach about to my clients!)
Good Foods guacamole is the perfect blood sugar balancing snack to keep your body in fat-burning mode and take with you on the go so you don’t overdo it on the family size bag of chex mix. Or is that just me…?
Some ways that I love to incorporate Good Foods guacamole into my meals are:
- GG Crackers topped with good foods guac, a little shrimp, goat cheese + crushed red pepper flakes
- Guac + egg white toast with salsa, nutritional yeast, s + p
- Loaded turkey sammie on dave’s killer bread with spinach, good foods guac, mustard, fresh tomato slices + hot sauce
- Veggie burger or chili lime chicken burger over cauliflower rice topped with good foods guac
Basically if you just skim my instagram feed you’ll find a million and one ways to incorporate this healthy snack into your life and meals.
ALSO — don’t forget to enter the Skinny Dip Sweepstakes for a chance to win lots of fun prizes! I’ve already entered and made my husband enter too hehe.
Enough about me… what’s YOUR favorite healthy snack!?