Peanut Butter No-Bake Brownie Bites are vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and ready in under 30 minutes! Made using oat flour, ground flaxseed, and other clean ingredients so you can enjoy these healthy bites for dessert or an afternoon snack!
Raise your hand if you’re someone that’s in need of something sweet after your meals. Both of my hands are raised SO high right now.
After lunch, I like to have a bite of something sweet to top off my meal. If I’ve really played my cards right, I’ve planned to have my second cup of coffee with it, too.
Typically I drink my second cup of coffee mid-morning, but it’s always a treat when I have it around 2 PM with something sweet like one of these no-bake brownie bites!
Chocolate peanut butter no-bake brownie bites are on repeat this summer and for good reason! Who wants to turn on their stove or oven when it’s 100 degrees outside!? Not me!
I’m not the biggest fan of almond flour or coconut flour, so I opted for oat flour in these brownie bites. It was definitely the right choice because these things turned out AMAZING. Sorry for the all-caps, but I’m trying to get a point across here 😉
These healthy peanut butter no-bake brownie bites are rich, fudgy and delicious! They’re perfect when you’re looking for something sweet, but not too heavy that makes you wanna run home and take a nap.
Peanut Butter No-Bake Brownie Bite Ingredients:
- Oat Flour (Can use GF to make it GF)
- Cocoa Powder (or Cacao)
- Ground Flaxseed
- Natural Creamy Peanut Butter (The drippy kind)
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Head to my amazon shop page to see my favorite brands to use for baking!
How To Make Peanut Butter No-Bake Brownie Bites Without A Food Processor:
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: oat flour, cocoa powder, ground flaxseed, and chocolate chips.
- Add peanut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop a ball into your hands. Roll and press into bites. Enjoy!
How To Make Peanut Butter No-Bake Brownie Bites With Your Processor:
- Pour all of your ingredients except the chocolate chips into your food processor.
- Blend until completely combined.
- Pour your mini chocolate chips in and stir until evenly distributed.
- Roll into balls and enjoy!
Tip: spray your hands with coconut oil or coat with coconut oil from a jar before rolling balls to keep them from sticking to your hands.
If you’re looking for more bite-sized or no-bake treats check out these recipes:
I hope you all love these little chocolate bites as much as Michael and I do! If you make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram so I can share it on my stories! I love seeing your creations 😉
Have a great day!
PIN ME FOR LATER