No-Added-Sugar Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats are sweetened naturally with fruit and packed with protein, fiber, and flavor. This easy, on-the-go breakfast takes no time to make and is especially great for meal prep, college students, and busy moms.
I’m all about overnight oats these days! Especially with the weather warming up, nothing is more perfect than a big ole bowl of creamy Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats.
Not only are overnight oats ideal for Spring and Summer, but they’re also a great on-the-go breakfast option to take to work, class, or on road trips.
Oh, and did I mention how easy they are to make? I almost named them “strawberry banana smoothie overnight oats” because you essentially add everything except the oats to a blender, blend it up, mix with your oats, and voila!
These Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats are creamy, fruity, sweet, and filling. They’re loaded with fiber and protein to keep you full until lunch and don’t contain any added sugar!
What you need to make No Added Sugar Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats:
Oats: I used quick oats but you can use rolled oats if you want a heartier oat. I do not recommend using steel-cut oats for overnight oats.
Freeze Dried Strawberries: I found that using fresh strawberries made the oats a little too watery when blended. By blending freeze-dried strawberries in your Nutri-ninja or small blender, you create a beautiful pink powder to add to your yogurt. This creates a no added sugar strawberry greek yogurt. If you don’t have any freeze-dried strawberries, try using strawberry greek yogurt instead!
Banana: This is where most of the sweetness will come from in the recipe, and the banana flavor. Duh. 😉
Vanilla Protein Powder: I used this specific Vanilla Collagen Protein Powder for my recipe, but any protein powder will do!
Greek Yogurt: This adds protein and creaminess to the Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats. If you’re lactose-intolerant, I suggest using Goodbelly Probiotics strawberry or vanilla yogurt in place. It’s my favorite lactose-free yogurt! You can watch my Vegan Yogurt Taste Test in this video.
Unsweetened Almond Milk: Feel free to use your favorite milk or whatever milk you have on hand. I’m a big fan of almond milk so that is what I used.
Fresh Strawberries: These are an optional add-in. I highly recommend adding fresh diced strawberries at the end or topping with fresh strawberries.
Tips on making Creamy Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats:
Use a Nutri-Ninja or mini-blender!
- Why? Because for one, it was super-efficient. You essentially throw everything except your oats in a blender and you’re done.
- Secondly, I wanted to ensure no protein clumps were in the mixture! The Nutri-ninja got all the ingredients incredibly well-mixed in no time.
- Lastly, when I bake with bananas or use them in recipes like this, I want my banana to be pureed. I’m not a fan of banana lumps in my recipes. The banana is also the “sugar” for this recipe, so I wanted to make sure it was evenly dispersed. 🙂
Switch up the ratios!
- If you want creamier oats, try using less almond milk and more yogurt.
- If you want thinner oats, add more milk to your finished product. 🙂
- Toppings are my favorite part of any oatmeal recipe or yogurt bowl.
- Try adding more fresh fruit, nut butter, or coconut for an added touch.
I hope you enjoy this easy breakfast recipe as much as we do!
As always, be sure to tag me on Instagram when you make this recipe or any of my recipes!
More Oat-Based Recipes:
- Mocha Protein Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bars
- Healthy Coffee Banana Smoothie
- Healthy Whole Wheat Oatmeal Banana Waffles
PIN ME FOR LATER