Dark Chocolate Raspberry Banana Muffins are moist, fluffy and made healthier with whole wheat flour, coconut sugar and greek yogurt. Enjoy this delicious muffin recipe for breakfast, dessert or an afternoon snack!
It’s no surprise that muffins are one my all-time favorite sweet treats.
Some of my favorite muffin recipes include my Dark Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Muffins, One Bowl Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins, Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins and Vegan Cinnamon Roll Muffins. Today we are adding these Dark Chocolate Raspberry Banana Muffins to the list because y’all, these things are GOOD.
I’m not usually a fruity dessert fan. I like to keep it rich and decadent with fudgey chocolate (like these Flourless Dark Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies) or peanut butter (helllooo Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups!). Or both!
These Raspberry Banana Muffins have completely opened my mind to a new world of sweets. Chocolate + raspberry = heaven! And put it in muffin form? Seriously nothing better.
Not a fan of raspberries? No problem! Swap them out for a different mix-in.
Think: nuts, blueberries, dried fruit, diced banana or more chocolate.
I love seeing how creative you all get with my recipes and the fun swaps you make!
Speaking of swaps, below are some healthy swaps I made in this recipe to keep it cleaner than most muffin recipes:
- 1:1 Whole Wheat Flour + All-Purpose Flour
- Honey + Coconut Sugar instead of granulated sugar
- Greek Yogurt to add protein and reduce oil/butter
For these Dark Chocolate Raspberry Banana Muffins you will need:
- Whole Wheat Flour
- All Purpose Flour
- Ripe Bananas
- Dark Chocolate
- Baking Powder
- Coconut Sugar
- Full-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Coconut Oil
Check out my amazon page for my favorite ingredients, brands and utensils.
A couple things to note about these healthy banana muffins:
- I have only made this recipe as listed below, but if you make any swaps to turn this recipe vegan or gluten-free, I would love to know! And don’t forget to tag me on Instagram when you do 🙂
- You’ll want to be extra careful with this recipe (and all muffin recipes) to not over-mix the batter. This is crucial to making them niiiice and fluffy.
What are your favorite muffin mix-ins?
[ PIN ME FOR LATER ]