These double chocolate peanut butter blondies are ready in less than 30 minutes from start to finish while using ingredients you already have in your cabinet! This blondie recipe is made healthier with whole wheat flour and natural sugars. Enjoy!
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIES
No matter if you’re team almond butter, cashew butter, sun butter, pecan butter or any otha butta, these babies are for YOU!
Ready in 30 mins from start to finish, and using ingredients you probably already have in your cabinet, what’s not to love!?
I also dded a white chocolate peanut butter drizzle for fun… but that’s totally optional!
I know, I know. We all just got got done eating an absurd amount of sweets over the holidays and now we’re all #NewYearNewMe.. BUT these are worth it! Plus, sweet are necessary 24/7/365 if you ask me.
Making so many sweets over the holiday left me with an ish ton of baking ingredients just begging to be used! You can probably tell from my instagram page because my feed is composed of 75% sweets at this point.
Something I love about this whole wheat peanut butter blondie recipe is that they’re made in ONE bowl and use just ONE pan!! Aka barely any cleanup has to happen.
I used this 8×8 baking pan and my trusty standing mixer, but a hand mixer and bowl should work just fine!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Two eggs
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour (oat flour works, too!)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 TBSP + 1 TSP extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used both dark chocolate + white chocolate)
- *optional: 1/4 cup white chocolate chips + 1/4 cup peanut butter melted together + drizzled on top
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Fold your chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour into an 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then lower to 325 + bake another 5 mins!
PIN ME FOR LATER
OKK but now i need to know… what nut butter do you plan to use to recreate these addicting blondies?! ⁉️
can’t wait to see the creative ways y’all decide to make them!!