Vegan Cinnamon Apple Blondies are made healthier with whole wheat flour and perfect for fall (or winter) thanks to the apple, cinnamon, and maple flavors. These easy vegan blondies are ready from start to finish in 35 minutes.
If you’re like me and you CRAVE fall flavors pretty much year-round, these apple blondies are for YOU.
I will eat cinnamon apple oatmeal 365 days out of the year, so when the cooler temperatures hit and it becomes even more acceptable to break out the apple cinnamon recipes, I’m here for it!
A few months ago I made these Tahini Chocolate Chunk Blondies and my eyes were opened to the world of blondies. If you’ve never had a blondie before, let me introduce you to one of my all-time favorite treats.
Blondies are similar to brownies but get their flavor from brown sugar instead of chocolate.
I used coconut sugar in place of the traditional brown sugar in this vegan blondie recipe, but feel free to use brown sugar. Personally, I love the taste of coconut sugar. It’s simply a bonus that it is a low-glycemic sweetener.
According to this article, “Coconut sugar also contains good amounts of inulin, a type of dietary fiber you don’t digest in your upper gastrointestinal tract. Instead, inulin acts as a prebiotic, feeding your intestinal bifidobacteria (a probiotic).”
If you’ve read MY E-BOOK, you know how fiber-obsessed I truly am!
Blondies are chewy, soft, gooey, and delicious. In this case, they’re also mapley, appley and cinnamony haha. You seriously just need to try them for yourself!
Vegan Cinnamon Apple Blondies Ingredients:
- All-purpose flour
- Whole wheat flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- Unsweetened Almond milk
- Maple syrup
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Chopped Apple
You also have the option to top with your favorite nuts! I used pecans and walnuts to top off mine.
Pssst – you can also head to my amazon page for my favorite brands to bake with.
How To Make Vegan Cinnamon Apple Blondies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, sift together flours, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, add the coconut sugar, milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Toss the chopped apple in a little bit of flour (this prevents them from sinking to the bottom of the blondies) and fold into batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and sprinkle optional nut pieces on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool before slicing and serving.
I have only made the recipe as listed above, but if you make any adaptations I would love to hear how they worked for you. I love when you all get creative with my recipes and make them your own!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram when you make this recipe so I can share them to my stories.
No time to make these vegan blondies right now? No problem! Go ahead and pin them for later. 🙂
PIN ME FOR LATER