Healthy tahini chocolate chunk blondies are soft, chewy and not overly sweet. Tahini adds a fun, nutty flavor for a fun switch up from most traditional dessert flavors! Enjoy warm out of the oven or served cold out of the fridge. Either way your friends and family will thank you!
I don’t have kids… but I have a theory that choosing a favorite recipe must be like what choosing a favorite child feels like. I find myself saying over and over again “Y’all… this is my favorite recipe ever!” or “You NEED this recipe in your life.”
Well, hear me out when I say if you make ANY of my recipes, this one needs to be at the top of your list (!!!) More specifically if you’re looking for a blondie recipe – this is it.
One of my greatest discoveries of 2019 is DEFINITELY the addition of tahini to baked goods.
I never thought of tahini having any other use except for making hummus, but turns out it makes for the most magical, nutty flavor in baked goods. Don’t believe me? Try these healthy oatmeal tahini chocolate chip cookies and then let’s talk 😉
Tahini based desserts are especially delicious when combined with chocolate. But then again, what isn’t better with the addition of chocolate? HA.
These healthy tahini chocolate chunk blondies are soft, chewy and not overly sweet. Not to mention a fun switch up from most traditional dessert flavors!
What else should you know about these healthy tahini blondies?
- They are made healthier than most desserts by: using a blend of whole wheat and all-purpose flour, swapping granulated sugar for coconut sugar and replacing oil/butter with whole milk greek yogurt.
- Are delicious both warm out of the oven or eaten cold out of the fridge (they turn super fudgy like these Fudgy Flourless Sweet Potato Brownies!)
- They take about ten minutes to throw together.
Honestly I have no idea how I went this many years of my life without them.
What you need for these tahini blondies:
- Whole Wheat Flour (I love this one)
- All-Purpose Flour
- Tahini (my favorite)
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Coconut Sugar (currently using)
- Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 8×8 Baking Pan
- 2 mixing bowls
- Oven Mitt (Got this one for our wedding shower and still using it, two years later!)
- Measuring Cups
[ PIN ME FOR LATER ]
Can’t wait for you all to try them! & don’t forget to tag me on instagram when you do!