This post is sponsored by FAGE; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This Taco Pasta Salad has all of the southwestern flavors, including the creaminess from FAGE Total Plain Greek Yogurt! Perfect for lunches, snacks, and even parties!
Before diving into all of the tasty details of this amazing taco pasta salad, I want to take a quick minute to talk about greek yogurt, FAGE specifically.
First off, not all Greek yogurts are created equally, which I’m sure you know because we all have our favorite brands.
FAGE was actually created by a Greek family and they continue to use real ingredients! The milk that is pasteurized comes from non-gmo fed cows and there’s nothing artificial about it!
I also love that FAGE offers a variety of products. While I love using the FAGE Total Plain Greek Yogurt when cooking, their other yogurts are great too! In case you didn’t know they also have sour cream, fun fact!
Greek yogurt is a great way to sneak in some extra protein but still keep the creaminess and flavor of traditional dishes that call for cream cheese, sour cream, and even ranch!
Become a fan of FAGE by finding out which local store near you keeps their shelves stocked!
More Recipes You Can Use FAGE Total Plain Greek Yogurt In:
- Greek Yogurt Alfredo
- Healthy Greek Yogurt French Onion Dip
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad With Cranberries And Pecans
Ingredients Needed for Taco Pasta Salad
For the Pasta Salad:
Pasta – choose your favorite! You can also use a plant based pasta for even more protein
Sweet corn – fresh, frozen, or canned your choice! If you choose to use frozen, let it thaw first
Cheddar cheese – use sharp for all the flavor
For the Southwestern Dressing:
FAGE Total Plain 0% Greek Yogurt – because isn’t it just the best?
Hot sauce – I’m using a vinegar based
How to Make the BEST Taco Pasta Salad
Let’s start by making the dressing. Whisk together all of those ingredients into a small bowl until it’s smooth and creamy, then set aside.
Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the box. You want it to be al dente, so once it’s done cooking, rinse and drain it then let it cool. You can also run cold water over the noodles to cool it quicker and stop the cooking process.
Grab a large bowl and toss the cooled pasta with the dressing. Then add in the corn, black beans, onions, and tomatoes until everything is covered evenly.
Cover it and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Allowing it to sit overnight will actually add more flavor!
Right before you serve, stir in the cheddar cheese and enjoy!
How To Store
This pasta salad is best served within the first day of making. You can store it up to three days after folding in the cheese.
Before you dig in, can you do me a favor? I would LOVE if you would snap a picture and tag me over on Instagram!
Taco Pasta Salad
For the Pasta Salad:
- 10 oz pasta of choice — 5 cups cooked
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup red onion finely diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 avocado diced
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until well mixed and smooth. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions just until al dented. Rinse, drain, and cool.
- In a large serving bowl, toss together pasta, dressing, corn, black beans, red onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, or overnight, for best flavor
- Just before serving, fold in cheese and diced avocado.
- Serve and Enjoy!